Skip to content
- The Philadelphia Eagles defeated the New England Patriots in Super Bowl LII to win their first ever Super Bowl championship. Final score 41-33. As celebrations spilled onto the Philadelphia streets, the crowd quickly turned disruptive. According to Fox, fans smashed a Macy’s store window, a car was flipped and another was set on fire.
- Trayvon Martin would have turned 23 Monday, Feb. 5. Martin was brutally shot and killed by neighborhood watch coordinator George Zimmerman.
- Rihanna, an ambassador for the Global Partnership For Education, helped world leaders raises $2.3 Billion for education around the world.
- Old Navy fires 4 employees for racially profiling and falsely accusing a customer of stealing a coat he wore into the store. Old Navy released a statement saying “The situation was a violation of our policies and values. All of our customers deserve to be treated with respect.”
- Vincent Cirrincione, the former manager of Taraji P. Henson and Halle Berry, has been accused of sexual assault. Both actresses expressed outraged and said they believed Vincent used their success as bate to assault women.