Skip to content
- Quincy Jones spills the tea in his new interview with GQ. The famed record producer spoke of his experience living in Dublin, Ireland. Jones says Ireland is “so racist it’s frightening.”
- Early reactions from the ‘Black Panther’s premiere are rolling in. Audiences were treated to the first screening in Hollywood Jan.29. The movie is receiving a lot of praise and critics say it is “a cultural phenomenon”.
- Kim Kardashian is under fire for her new braided hairstyle. The reality star is crediting actress Bo Derek for the ancient African look. People are offended and are calling her out for culture appropriation.
- Will Smith continues to hint at possible ‘Fresh Prince of Bel-Air’ reboot. The reboot is allegedly supposed to be a cartoon version of the original show.
- As Donald Trump prepares for his first State of the Union address Tuesday Jan.30, political analyst Angela Rye and Rep. Maxine Waters (D-Calif) prepare to respond to Trump’s speech. They will record their commentary live on BET “Angela Rye’s State of the Union.”